Please review this page for updates regarding spa policies and services.
Refresh Day Spa remains committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all enterers to our facility. Massage therapy clients as well as massage therapy providers will continue to be required to wear masks for the duration of their treatments; this is required by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO). The CMTO both regulates and oversees RMT providers and provides governance for businesses providing RMT services. Esthetic clients may use their personal discretion in choosing to wear a face covering during their visit. Estheticians will follow suit with their clients in wearing face coverings during their services.
We ask that all clients and visitors continue to follow our COVID-19 self-screening policies, including monitoring for symptoms and identifying personal exposures. Please contact us to reschedule your appointment should there be any concerns related to your health. We will continue to waive our cancellation policies and fees during this time.
All of our other safety protocol will remain in place including but not limited to: enhanced cleaning protocols, physical distancing where possible and COVID rapid testing for staff to trace asymptomatic cases. We want to reassure all of our clients that their comfortability remains a top priority. With communication prior to your visit, accommodations may be made to ease into new public health regulations and ensure you still receive the full benefit of your spa experience. Should you have any concerns related to your visit, please contact us at 519-972-7329 or by email at email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Due to issues with new billing platforms, effective April 1st, 2022 Refresh Day Spa will no longer offer direct billing through Sunlife and Canada Life for RMT services. We will continue to offer direct billing through Greenshield Canada. All clients with coverage under affected companies, as well as any other provider will be required to pay for their massage and an official RMT receipt with proof of payment will be provided. These receipts can then be used to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
To expedite your claim please see the links below that may aid in setting up your online insurance portal as well as FAQ’s regarding insurance claims:
Canada Life: https://my.canadalife.com/register
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause. We encourage you to take up your concerns with your insurance companies directly as this may facilitate change and provide better support for billing for small businesses.
Refresh Day Spa remains OPEN for esthetic and massage therapy services. All services will continue to operate. We are no longer required to utilize our spa masks for facial services.
Capacity limits remain at 50% all personal care settings. In consideration of this, our waiting areas will be closed. We ask that clients arrive at their exact appointment time and likewise be prepared to exit the spa immediately following the end of their appointment. In addition to this, please ensure that you arrive to your spa appointments alone; guests cannot be accommodated at this time. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these new provisions. This will allow us to continue to accommodate all pre-scheduled appointments with as little disruption as possible.
If you would like to utilize our veneers services (gel polish cured under a UV light that is dry immediately following application), please let our reception team know at the time of booking.
In addition we have implemented a 10 day screening policy for all guests. If you have tested positive for COVID or you have had contact with someone who has tested positive or is sick, we ask you to wait 10 days before coming in for an appointment at Refresh Day Spa. We are in very close proximity to clients and are at high-risk. We appreciate your understanding in keeping our staff and clients safe.
Refresh Day Spa is committed to complying with all safety measures outlined by the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit as well as other governing bodies. We have implemented new measures to continue to provide a safe environment for all enterers to our facility. Some of these measures include the following:
- Health Screening for all clients and staff entering the spa
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, using appropriate hospital grade disinfectants
- Physical distancing where possible throughout the spa
- COVID rapid testing for staff in aims at tracing asymptomatic COVID cases
- Additional PPE usage for staff during higher-risk services
In order to strengthen the effectiveness of these safety measures, we ask all enterer’s to the spa to do the following:
- Ensure you are wearing an appropriate face covering (covers entire nose & mouth; no bandanas or other chin-exposing masks). Masks must be worn during all treatments (with the exception to facial waxing where they will be temporarily removed). As of March 21st, 2022, clients may use their personal discretion in wearing a face covering; staff and providers will continue to wear face coverings.
- Please do not enter our facility if you are not feeling well, you have had contact with someone who is sick in the past 10 days, if you have been told to isolate or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days. If you have an appointment, please contact us to reschedule should any of these statements apply to you; we have waived our cancellation fee/policy during this time.
- We will require first name, last name, phone number and e-mail address (if applicable) for all guests booking appointments
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time
Should you have any questions or concerns related to your appointment, please contact us at 519-972-7329 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org